We have some special pages on the site that are dynamic, meaning they are not just simple pages with an "Edit" button. Examples include the /activities page, the /events page, the list of Book Lists, etc.
You can still add or modify the intro/header/welcome paragraph on these pages using the steps below. We'll use the Book Lists page as an example. Note in the screenshot below what the Book Lists page looks like before we add a header.
1) Click the upper-right-corner "gear" button and click the "Edit view" button as shown in the screenshot above.
2) On the next page, find the "Header" section and click the "Add" button as seen below:
3. On the next screen, select the "Global: Text Area" option and click the "Apply" button.
4. On the next screen, you can ignore all the options and just type in the message you wish to add for the intro paragraph / header. You can include images, formatting, etc. Click the "apply" button when finished.
5. Save your view using the "Save" button at the top of the page. Then check your newly-updated page to make sure your intro/paragraph header appears as intended.